By Prashaant KD, Post updated on 2018-10-13 11:41:46
- 1 SEO course in Mumbai
- 2 How the SEO course in Mumbai can help me?
- 3 SEO courses in Mumbai Video
- 4 The most important topics for SEO courses in Mumbai are:
- 5 Important tools to be included in the SEO course
- 6 Google Search Console an important topic in SEO course
- 7 Google Analytics Tool in SEO course
- 8 Conclusion
- 9 About the Author-Prashaant KD
SEO course in Mumbai
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the most important technique. To rank website or web pages in search engine result pages.
In Mumbai working professionals looking for the best SEO course. To learn/upgrade their SEO skills!
Let us first understand what the definition of SEO or Search Engine Optimization is?
As per the definition is given in Wikipedia:
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results.
In simple words, you don’t have to pay for getting on the top pages of search engine results.
This is possible with SEO. But it takes some time, right understanding of search engines working and patience.
How the SEO course in Mumbai can help me?
Today the internet is full of knowledge resources. It has empowered everyone to learn virtually any skills.
The same applies to SEO!
SEO courses in Mumbai Video
But many beginners may find it difficult or time-consuming.
Where to begin from or how to upgrade the knowledge they have?
The above is the basic question in the learner’s mind!
Here the role of professional SEO training experts is vital.
Before visiting any digital marketing institute! You must check the credentials of the training institute, its faculty, infrastructure etc.
The most valuable part is the syllabus of the SEO course!
The above were some basic guidance on how to select the right SEO training institute.
Now let us deeply understand what an idle SEO course must be.
The most important topics for SEO courses in Mumbai are:
- Explains importance, understanding & relationship between Google and Search
- Easily explains important terminologies such as organic, web, algorithms, mobile search etc.
- Differentiates between black hat tactics and white hat tactics
- How web pages are indexed by search engines
- How the PageRank is calculated?
- Instructing Google the pages to crawl and not to crawl?
- Role of link building in SEO
- How to check your company online presence! Determine whether your site is in Google’s index – Do a site: search for your site’s home URL.
- How to use Google Search Console
- And many more!!!
The list is quite big but the very basic and powerful topics are covered. The above course topics are the main foundation of your SEO learning.
Important tools to be included in the SEO course
SEO course is incomplete without the right tools. In the Search Engine Optimization learning many important tools are used.
To analyse, measure and compare in the industry.
Today there are over 200 SEO tools in the market!
Well, that’s a huge figure and to analyze, learn and implement the right one. As per your requirements is a big task.
Don’t worry; I shall give a list of important tools to include in your SEO course:
Google Search Console an important topic in SEO course
It is a powerhouse tool. As Google is the number one search engine today. It makes sense to have a deeper understanding of it.
Users are looking at Google search and its partners for their products, information or services.
If as an SEO learner you must understand the complete Google search working.
Google Search Console or webmasters tool is a place, to begin with!
The best part is you don’t need a technical or coding knowledge for it.
If you have it’s an added advantage.
Most importantly, this package of tools offered by Google Search Console is free to use.
Coming back to your SEO course! The important topic of the Google Search Console to include in your training is:
- Working with the Webmasters tool dashboard
- How to add/delete a website property
- How to use different web tools such as
- Ad experience report – Desktop / Mobile
- How to optimize a website with different testing tools from Google
- Structured Data Testing Tool– a tool to check that Google can correctly parse your structured data markup and display it in search results
- Structured Data Markup Helper-directly start adding structured data markup to your HTML
- Email Markup Tester-Validate the structured data contents of an HTML email using Email Markup Tester
The SEO course must in-depth cover the importance and deployment of Google Search Console or webmasters tool.
The SEO expert will need to work with this tool throughout his career.
So, before taking up the SEO course in Mumbai, kindly check whether the above topics are included in your study syllabus.
For becoming a successful SEO expert it is your first step!
Unless you don’t have a complete understanding of the way search engines work! How can you plan, execute and measure your SEO plans?
Google Analytics Tool in SEO course
Another second important tool to be covered in your SEO course is Google Analytics. Its basic version is free.
As an SEO learner, the second important tool/skill to acquire is through knowledge of Google Analytics.
To become a successful SEO expert! You need to understand how to analyze the performance of your website and its web pages.
Each web page is an independent unit. Each is assigned a page rank by the search engines. For example, an e-commerce company or an SEO company in Mumbai has a contact us page and a checkout page.
Now the management need to understand! How many visitors visited these pages.
An analysis of metrics such as:
- Time spent at a page
- Bounce rates
- Form submission etc.
All you SEO activities need to be measured, analyzed in metrics.
Such as audiences, page sessions, bounce rates, impressions, click through rate etc.
The SEO course is incomplete without Google Analytics training.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization courses in Mumbai are in plenty. Many good institutes are offering these courses. The candidates must fully understand the basic concepts, the prospects and benefits of a career.
It is worth to remember that SEO is an ever-changing process. There is no fixed formula or rule for success.
But a planned course with fundamental concepts framed by experienced faculties is important.
There are many free and paid courses available online to acquire the SEO skill.
It is up to the student which way they can acquire this knowledge.
Guidance from experienced and trained faculties is always beneficial. It saves times and resources.
As a working professional in an SEO agency, you must acquire the best of skills to perform your job.
If you want to know any guidance for a career in SEO!
Please call/WhatsApp +91-8879181833 or write me at email@example.com.